11.21.2008

"I just found a tiny piece of cereal in my belly button..."


Ladies and gentlemen (do any boys read this? I think not), I give you the always darling, Lindsay Lou.

In the past, I've described Lindsay as
a "little doll," and that's exactly what she is. She's about the size of my pinkie (and we all know I have baby-sized fingers), she has the biggest blue eyes and she always seems to pull off the most naturally adorable and oh-so fashionable outfits. In the spirit of My Best Friend's Wedding, she's like creme brulee. I'm like jello.

As if that weren't enough, Lindsay is also one of the kindest people I know. When I first met her, I had just moved home from college and missed my friends desperately. Lindsay and I lived together at the time and one afternoon I came home to find a Florida Gators flag that Lindsay had bought to hang outside our house, alongside the Tech flag. It probably wasn't a big deal to her, but I remember how welcome that made me feel. And we've been dear friends ever since.

I probably should mention that Lindsay is also a quirky little bird, which means that her comments are always amusing
. So, for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting her, here's a look into the life of Lindsay. And for those of you who do know her, enjoy.

What's the quality you like most about yourself?
I think I'm compassionate & friendly. I also believe I have a good sense of judgment about others.

When do you feel most beautiful?
Right before i go to bed, after my evening face lotions are applied and my teeth are clean.

What scares you?
Death by plane crash, a troubled pregnancy, spiders (tiny and large), aging parents and grandparents, right-wing republicans who want to Christianize the world.

Simplest pleasure?
Delicous pizza & a movie or bubble bath.

What's the one thing about your younger self that you'd like to reclaim?
My flexibility from cheerleading days—I can barely touch my toes.

If I had a free hour, I would....
Get my toes painted.

What are you really good at?
US Geography

Beauty product you couldn't live without?
Chapstick. I would die.

What's your favorite place in the world?
Blacksburg, Virginia

What's something that no one knows about you?
I just found a tiny piece of cereal in my belly button. It was from breakfast. I'm so gross that way.

Feel free to visit Lindsay here.

1 comment:

Newly Nalevanko said...

aw sar, you make me blush! xo