11.26.2008

I'll be back.

I'm taking the GRE today (ugh), so for the past few nights, my time that would typically be spent blogging has been eaten up by fractions ... and analogies ... and reading comprehension — oh my! Seriously, it's been borderline miserable studying for this thing, but, as my dad used to say, in 6 hours it will all be over and then it's time for a much-needed vacay. Aaaaaamen.

So, in an effort to make up for my lack of posts, I offer you
this. I'm sorry for not blogging. And you're welcome for this delicious treat.

ps. I originally thought of this idea after reading Brooke's blog. I don't know Brooke, but if I did, I think we'd be friends. She's darling.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I didn't know you were taking the GRE! Good luck!! I know you'll do fabulously. Can't wait to hear about your grad school plans! xoxo Happy T-giving!

Newly Nalevanko said...

Best of luck today! A turkey awaits you tomorrow! xo

Janet Scott said...

There's my baby. She's tho tweet. She's tho pretty. She's tho thmart ............. xo

Amanda said...

Good luck, my Sar! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I miss you.

Brooke & Freeland said...

ah! Thanks!! I think we would be great friends too! Hope the GRE went well!!!