11.17.2008

Item I love: Tea Tree Oil

These days, there's a lot to be worried about. The economy ... global warming ... the looming possibility that Justin Timberlake may soon be off the market (damn you, Jessica Biel)—these are all very serious issues, not to be taken lightly. And with all these challenges facing us today, I'm so relieved to have found the cure to at least one major problem that's been plaguing my world recently: The disgusting little menace known as the 'monster zit.'

Sure, I thought we had said our last goodbyes back in 2002, but apparently I was mistaken. In fact, recently my face has had the great pleasure of playing host to a handful or recurring honkers that just don't seem to want to leave. That is until this weekend, when I introduced them to my secret weapon: the Body Shop's all-powerful zit-killing poison. Seriously, it's like magic in a bottle.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Don't you just love it when you wake up, look in the mirror, and think "Wow! I reverse aged all the way back to 13 again!" I'm excited to try this remedy. My latest one is (weird-sounding, i know) Calamine lotion and salacylic acid. First the s.a., then the calamine. It gets rid of the redness overnight...maybe I will try all 3, and we'll have a genius product we can sell and make millions! :)

Newly Nalevanko said...

i will need to look into this magic!