11.12.2008

le love



I've been in a mushy kind of mood after watching Oprah yesterday and hearing that you should kiss your luvah for 10 seconds (in a row, not total over the course of the day) at least once every day. And no, we're not talking about horizontal kissing (we all know where that leads), but just kissing for the sake of kissing. In the kitchen, on the sidewalk, in the middle of a crowded bar—wherever. Remember when you first met and you would kiss like you couldn't get enough of each other? Well, Oprah is insisting that you get back to that place. And when Oprah talks, we listen.

And in case you need a little inspiration....I totally stole this from Joanna, but this was just too lovely not to share. Le Love is a brand new blog dedicated to "romantic, sweet, lovey dovey, sexy and heart-fluttering images." I heart.

2 comments:

Katie said...

le sigh. I am swooning over here at this blog. I must admit I am a sucker for smooches, so the 10-second rule might get pushed to 20 seconds! xoxo

Amy B. said...

I linked to your blog from Fab K. Just wanted to say that you're officially witty and hilarious. Love your JCrew post.