1.23.2009

the best day of the best week ever

Ok, so I'm a few days late with the inauguration photos, but I figured this was the perfect way to end the week. Have a wonderful weekend, chickadees!

Remember when I said we'd be heading downtown in the dark? Yeah, I wasn't kidding.

"You know what? I do want to express myself, okay. And I don't need 37 pieces of flair to do it."

Let the craziness begin.

Oh good, we made it with just five HOURS to spare.

How pretty is that?

Ro, meet Barack.
Barack, meet Ro.


Nothing like 1.5 million people dancing to Garth Brooks on a Tuesday morning.

Best moment of the best day of the best week ever.

Happiness is...

And when all the hoopla was over, it was time to walk home on 395. No big whoop.

My mother-in-law, the bag lady.



(A special thanks goes out to our adorable Inauguration 09 photographer. xo)

1 comment:

Clare said...

That was our Jumbotron, too! You must've been standing right behind us...crazy.