2.03.2009

dear montana...


I miss you so.

I just got back from taking Miss Cooper for a walk and it's officially freezing here. It's times like these, smack in the middle of winter, that make me pine for warm summer days spent lake swimming. Except, of course, I wouldn't
actually go lake swimming because I'm afraid of any water where you can't see the bottom. Instead, I would sit safely on Picnic Rock and watch my crazy family members swim across the lake in their underwear.

And life would be good.

xo
sara

5 comments:

The Willits Family said...

Is that Lost Lake? I was blog hopping and found your blog. I am from Great Falls and later Billings. Now I live in Ice Cold Minnesota:-(

Sara Brown said...

It's actually East Rosebud Lake, but I've made the trek to Lost. What a small world!

The Willits Family said...

We have made the trek to East Rosebud...it is a small world:-)

The Willits Family said...

Are you from Red Lodge?

Sara Brown said...

No, no. I live in DC. My grandparents have a cabin at East Rosebud, so we go every summer. I love it there.