2.14.2009

i just blogged to say "i love you"

Well, it's about that time for my annual Valentine's Day photo shoot. And yes, you're not seeing things, that's a Twizzler in my mouth. In fact, a jumbo bag of Twizzlers and Dylan McKay are my two hot dates today, courtesy of the 90210 marathon on the Soap network. Jealous? I thought so.

Yep, while Anson's dissecting pigs and removing spleens, I'll be cozied up on the couch with Miss Cooper, fist pumping to the best theme song ever and yelling at Gina for being such a robo-bitch. Seriously Gina, you's a HO! But I digress....

Anyway, I know it's a silly little holiday, but I hope you girls have a wonderful day, filled with tulips, swirl margaritas, Brian Austin Green — anything your heart desires.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Now, that sounds like a perfect day!!! Mmmmm, Twizzlers. It was all I could do to keep myself from buying the "family size" bag from Target yesterday... and devouring the whole thing! :)

Newly Nalevanko said...

sending many xoxo's your way!