2.09.2009

one sick puppy

I know what you're thinking. This blog is supposed to be a shiny, happy place, dedicated to birthday messages, love songs, odes to Barack and Justin Timberlake — you know, "lovely" things. Well girls, today is just not one of those days. In fact, these last few days have been some of the most unlovely days I've had in a long, long time. Let's put it this way, lady loves...you see that picture up there? Yeah, I look good in that picture compared to how I looked yesterday. Be so thankful there's a comforter covering my greasy head. My goodness, it's been R to the OUGH.

So, on that note, I'm getting back in bed to spend the evening with The Bachelor and his four crazies. I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with a little more pep in my step. Until then, the "chickadees" and "darlings" and, yes, the "lovelies" will have to wait.

2 comments:

christyzee said...

ugh...that was me last week! I was down and out for 3 days! Hope you feel better soon, believe it does pass!
blessings...

Kristin said...

Ick. The nastiness is going around. Feel better soon, love!