5.06.2009

3 things...

1. Today is my brothers birthday. This is the boy that used to eat topsoil, turn his scabs into "bullet holes" and once left me at the bus stop with my tongue frozen to a pole. But what can I say? I love the guy. Happy birthday, Benny boo boo boo.

2. I LOVE Kris Allen. In fact, I love him so much I actually squealed a little bit when he made it to the final three. Does that make me a bad wife? Perhaps. (ps. Dear Adam, you're a tool. xoxo Sara)

3. Tomorrow we're leaving for Florida for Katie & Jason's Winter Park wedding.
I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. And guess what?!?
We're going to DISNEY WORLD, suckers!

2 comments:

Cami said...

You crack me up :) Have fun in Disney!!!

Kristin said...

You are not a bad wife, because I am not a bad wife. :) Can't wait to see pics of K's wedding!! It's going to be fabulous. Have fun! xoxo