9.16.2009

I’m bringing blogging back


Well lady friends, I’m back. And I come bearing only good news.


Ok, that’s not really true. I do have some bad news to report: I’m officially the worst blogger ever. But you already knew that. I mean, who neglects their blog for like 2+ months?!? Truly, there’s no excuse for my behavior, and I just hope I haven’t done any permanent damage to my readership. I’d really hate to lose any of you, my dear loyal readers (all four of you).


I’m not going to go into detail about where I’ve been or why I quit blogging for 70 whole days. There’s really no reason behind it. I quit my job….and moved into my parents’ basement (I kid you not)….and celebrated with Anson when he finished PA school….and decided to move to Baltimore….and just had an all-around enjoyable, albeit quiet, summer. It was actually really wonderful.


But don’t get me wrong—just because I spent the summer watching Cash Cab with my dad and helping my mom pick paint colors does not mean these last few months were entirely uneventful. In fact, quite the opposite. Yes ladies, the time has come…..the Browns are having a baby in February.


Are any of you as freaked out as I am? Gulp once if you’re with me.


So, the time's the are a changin' babes, but I promise to blog my little heart out every step of the way. In the mean time, I'll just be over here inhaling powdered donuts and chugging Pepto Bismol 'round the clock. Sound sexy? It really, really is.


ps. I missed you, friends. Glad to be back.


8 comments:

Kristin said...

I just literally gasped... really loudly... and I think I might have scared the people in the offices to either side of me. OMG... YES YES YES YES YES!!! I mean, really though, you should have timed for a March 29 baby, because it is the best birthday EVAH! So excited for you. Lots of congratulations and no morning sickness thoughts coming your way, my dear twin. xoxo

J. Trigiani said...

Congratulations Sara!! Try to enjoy being pregnant, it really does go by really fast!

The Geary's said...

YIPPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!! I was doing my "daily check" and was so happy to FINALLY see the simple pleasures of Nick were no longer atop of the blog! Can't wait to read about all of the happenings of Baby Brown:-0
XOXO

lb817 said...

Woohoo - you're baaaack!

Martine said...

This made my day!

I'm expecting a post tomorrow :)

KRIS.10.K said...

CONGRATULATIONS SARA!!!!! This is really exciting. Also, where in Baltimore are you? My boyfriend lives up there and it has definitely become my new favorite city. Who knew it had so much to offer? I hope you are enjoying everything new in your life!

KTorg said...

So happy to see you back!! And so happy with your news. Lindsay gave me the latest this am :-)

Newly Nalevanko said...

I'm counting 8 readers here who love you! AND YOUR BABY BUMP! Take my on your pregnancy ride, i must know everything!
ps. peace out Nick Pitera...