9.19.2009

Say hello to my little friend...


According to the baby bible (which frankly scares the shit out of me), What to Expect When You're Expecting, babies at 19 weeks are about the size of an avocado and they're coated in a sort of easy cheese-like substance (mmmm....easy cheese...num num num...). Don't believe me? Take a look at this goopy looking mug, my friends...


I know, I know — totally adorable, alien face and all.

Can't wait to meet you (and that honkin' Brown nose), Baby Boy Brown! Almost halfway there.

6 comments:

Cami said...

so stinkin' cute already! CONGRATS!!

The Geary's said...

I love BBB and his cute nose! Aren't the 3D pics crazy??? How's the belly growth coming along? Are you showing yet;-)

Newly Nalevanko said...

ohh hello baby!

Kristin said...

Aw, yay! For some reason, I was thinking boy. Now, we need baby bump pictures! xoxo

Jessie Spalding said...

yay for baby boy brown!!! we are SO excited for you guys!!

katie said...

WELCOME BACK and hello baby brownie boy :) the world can't wait to meet you!