1.26.2010

little room for little man


When Sam and I finally meet in a couple of weeks (or maybe tomorrow...whatevs), he's going to quickly learn a thing or two about his mom. Like, for example, I'm awesome at remembering song lyrics and like to practice my singing skills at all hours of the day. (My current obsession is "On the Wings of Love," courtesy of the current season of The Bachelor. Oh Sam, be glad you'll be around to witness that quality program.) I also make a mean batch of enchiladas. Oh, and my list-making skills are off the chain. What can I say? I'm a very talented girl.

One thing I'm not so talented at, though: decorating. So, when it came time actually do something with our baby room, I was at a little bit of a loss. The end result? Sweet and simple with, of course, a touch of twinkly lights...







And in case you've been missing the belly pics, behold....

8 comments:

The Geary's said...

I love the room and I love the belly:-) Sam is one lucky baby!

Newly Nalevanko said...

love it, love u, love on the wings of looooove :)

katie said...

sar! the nursery turned out perfect. now that lil baby boy just needs to get here. tick tock ;)

p.s. i hear spicy food gets things going. friday night - you, ans, and a tray of homemade enchiladas. let us know how it turns out...and share your recipe. much love!

Katie Farmand said...

This is maybe, no...definitely, the best nursery I've ever seen. And the minute I saw the twinkle lights, I knew it was yours. :) Sam is such a lucky boy already! I can't waaaait to meet him!!

lb817 said...

Twinkle, twinkle, little star. Sam, your mom is a rock star!

sbrown237 said...

Oh Sara - the nursery looks perfect and so do you! I will send the white baskets with the new liners soon (not USPS though) xoxo

Kristin said...

Woohoo! Love the room. Love the bump. xoxo

Marden Family said...

Sara-this is so random, but I linked over to you from Kristin Laneri (Olson's) blog and just wanted to send you a congratulations on your little man! I had a little girl 9 months ago, it's really the best thing ever. Best of luck!