2.07.2010

SNOWmigod, SNOWmigod you guys!


At any other stage of life, I think I'd welcome a massive snowstorm like the one we experienced this weekend. Sit around the house for a few days, drink a little wine, watch 47 episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians"...

But when you're 39 weeks pregnant, it's a little - what's the word - terrifying to think about going into labor when your tiny Honda is buried under 30 inches of snow and tree branches. Seriously, for all the not-so-subtle urging I've been doing to get this kid out, I think it's best he stay put for just a few more days. Got that, little guy?

In the mean time, I hope the rest of you are enjoying Snowpocalpyse 2010. Drink a few for me!

2 comments:

sbrown237 said...

Sit tight Sammy Boy!!!

Janet Scott said...

Two feet of snow?
I don't give a damn.
I'll come when I want to
.....Sam-I-Am