2.16.2010

you made me love you.


On Saturday morning, I sat down at my computer to write a quick post about my planned induction scheduled for Monday morning. Needless to say, that blog was never finished, courtesy of a certain someone's early arrival at 8:43 pm that night.
It was simultaneously the hardest and most incredible day of my life.
So please pardon the little blog hiatus while I settle into my new routine of loving on my son like it's my full-time job. I'll be back soon, but keep this in mind: If my hot messiness didn't interest you before, it's now reached a whole other level. Consider yourself warned.

8 comments:

The Geary's said...

He is so beautiful! Congratulations and I cannot wait to hear the birth story!! XOXO

J. Trigiani said...

Many congratulations Sara!! He is so handsome. Enjoy every second with him. This is such an amazing time and really does go by in the blink of an eye. Here's to a speedy recovery.

Welcome Sam!

Katie Farmand said...

HE. IS. PERFECT! I love him already. I can't wait to see you guys in April. Lots and lots and lots of hugs and kisses to you, Ans, and little Sam.

Jessie Spalding said...

you guys did a great job!! i hope you are doing well and getting lots of rest. love to you and your boys!!

Janet Scott said...

I think he looks like me!

KTorg said...

He is beautiful and has a wonderful birth date!! Congrats!!!

Kristin said...

OMG OMG OMG! I.DIE! He is GORGEOUS. I mean, seriously, that is one damn good looking baby. I mean, I'm not surprised given who his mommy is, but hello Sam! Congratulations!!!! xoxo

Peyton said...

Oh, Sara ... he's so perfect! What a sweet little angel! Congratulations to you and your hubby; Sam is such a blessing. Best wishes to your family of THREE! :) :)