4.06.2010

a little love note on your 53rd day.

Dear Sam,

Because of you, my days are a thousand times better than they used to be. Sure, we still have our hard moments, but they're fewer and farther between. Now, instead of spending our days lounging on the couch, we go out and take on the world together. Ikea, Target and Safeway have nothing on us. Yep, we're quite the dynamic duo, you and I.

Now don't get me wrong, we still spend plenty of time maxin' and relaxin', me on the couch, you in your beloved vibrating chair. Together we watch Oprah, Tori & Dean, Gilmore Girls and, of course, our new New Moon DVD. Yea, it's a sweet life, Buggy.

Team Jacob 4 life.

But most of the time I spend my days with you in my lap, trying to get you to smile at the person who loves you more than anything: me. Sometimes you share a little sweetness, but, mostly, I just get barfed on. Look out, ladies. Captain Charming is on the prowl.


8 comments:

Newly Nalevanko said...

nothing cuter than a little baby vomit.. and/or jacob black.

Gregory said...

Thanks Sara. What a great way to start my day. Can't wait to see you all very soon. Barb

The Geary's said...

Holy cuteness! I definitely laughed out loud at both "Team Jacob" (sorry, Martine, TJ all the way!!) and at the video. He's like, "Ma, keep jigglin my cheeks...I'll show you!"
He's grown so much and I really can't wait to see him.

Si Si said...

Bill and I just watched the video - We both LOVE how Sam expresses himself!! Defines is territory - no Burp Cloth for him.......

Si Si said...

Ha Ha Defines HIS territory

Jessie Spalding said...

I LOVE him!!! He is seriously such a cute baby. Vomit and all! And on team jacob. So advanced.

Janet said...

I could watch that video all day...... and laugh out loud every time. He is precious!

Rachel said...

that is freaking awesome. pukey mcpukerson in the hizzy.