6.28.2010

my apologies.

I have no excuse for my lack of blogging over the last few weeks. Per usual, I still spend the majority of my time sitting on my couch, in my sweat pants, bouncing a baby on my lap while watching an embarassing amount of reality television. Sure, I take a few breaks to walk Winnie...or switch the laundry...or maybe even run out to Target (my life is exciting, I know), but most of the time I'm just sitting here. Which means I could be blogging. But I haven't been blogging. And for that, my four loyal readers, I am sorry.

I've made a little promise to myself, though. I've promised to hop back on board the blogging train and, as of right now, I'm feeling 65% motivated to actually do it. Hey, I am many things (Stylish? Yes. Sexy? Duh. Awesome? Definitely.), but disciplined? Not so much.

But the thing is, although it may seem like I'm living in the movie "Groundhog Day" day in and day out, I actually have some things to share with you guys. And, let's face it, when I have nothing to say, there's always pictures of Sam.

So, you'll be hearing from me soon, friends. Thanks for sticking with me this long.

3 comments:

The Geary's said...

I do love reading your insightful posts, but I do love seeing pictures of Sam, too!

lb817 said...

Woohoo - she's back!

Janet Scott said...

As long as you exist..... I will stalk. XO