9.20.2010

dear friends...

I know what you're thinking. You don't have to say a word -- trust me, I know. Since pledging to blog more way back in June, I've posted a grand total of nine times. It's official: I'm the worst.

But, in my defense, this summer has been a bit of a long one, with lots of driving, packing and writing for me. Plus, Sam's officially a mad man and is now crawling, climbing and pulling up on everything, stable or not. Seriously, the kid knows no fear. This has resulted in many a face plant, which leads to the crying. Which leads to the holding. Which leads to me not getting much done.

We have had a nice few months, though, complete with a few visits from a few of Sam's biggest fans...

4 comments:

Janet said...

I have to say that mini Hokie is an adorable little gobbler!

Si Si said...

Lucky me!!
Those babies both look like they were in food comas!!! Happy babies = Happy mommies!!

The Geary's said...

You made up for all of the missing blog posts with pictures:-)

Newly Nalevanko said...

looove!