11.01.2010

day one.

Oh hi, friends. Fancy meeting you here. On my blog. Where I'm supposed to post on a somewhat regular basis. What's that you say? You're sick and tired of checking this link only to find the same old (but you have to admit, ridiculously cute) pictures from two months ago? And I should stop kidding myself and just shut this puppy down once and for all? That I'm the WORST? BLOGGER? EVER?

Trust me, I hear you loud and clear. In fact, I've been telling myself the same thing since February, when the baby bomb dropped and my blogging life came to a screeching halt. Honestly, every morning I spell it out on my daily to-do list: Just write something. Anything.
But then, as we all know, the day comes and goes and my little blog, which used to bring me so much joy and comfort, goes untouched.

That is, until now.

Yep, today is the first day of National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) and I, the self-proclaimed slack-ass blogger, am pledging to participate and post every single day for one month. Now, per usual, I'm sure I'll be falling back on a few (code: a lot) pics of Sam from time to time, but something tells me you're okay with that.

Anyway, I'm back. For 30 days straight. And maybe, just maybe, for good.

3 comments:

The Geary's said...

YES!

Newly Nalevanko said...

Love this idea.. I understand how hard it can be! But we love reading! I'm okay with Sam photos (for the record).

Martine said...

Glad you're back! Sam photos are always welcome!