11.14.2010

happy birthday, little geary.

First birthday parties are the best. Delicious food, adult beverages and all the baby eye candy you can handle. Seriously, I had to actually remind myself not to start nibbling on little children that I didn't know. Apparently my over-affectionate son had the same problem...

"Oh hey, buddy. Cool threads. Dig my puffy vest? Yeah, I thought so. You can borrow it sometime if you want."

"Oh, so you're the birthday boy? Lean over here so I can tell you a secret. And by 'tell you a secret,' I actually mean 'gnaw on your face.'"

"Just a little bit closer....oh -- and you're next, little guy!"

3 comments:

The Geary's said...

Best captions ever, Sara! It was so nice seeing you and that adorable munchkin of yours. I truly want to eat him. Good luck with the move and can't wait to see you guys again!!!

Newly Nalevanko said...

hahah! I love this :)

Janet Scott said...

I thought there could not be a baby boy as cute as Sam Brown....... until I saw a picture of Connor Geary! Deliciousness on a sesame seed bun! I need that child to come and play at Sam's Nanny's house ASAP.