11.16.2010

simple pleasure: celebrity sightings

photo: InStyle.com

We all know I love a good celebrity sighting. But to be completely honest, when I do actually spot a celebrity in their natural habitat (ahem, Tim Gunn), I freeze and do absolutely nothing but stand there staring like a fool. My brothers, on the other hand, seem to always have great celebrity stories -- chatting with Liv Tyler at LAX, walking straight up to Moby to say hello, getting their picture taken with Method Man -- you know, no big whoop.

So yeah, I wasn't too surprised when this text conversation took place just a few minutes ago:

Luke Scott: Just had drinks with Penn Badgley. No joke. It's NYC.

Me: Um, did you talk to him?

Luke Scott: Yea, we were drinking and toasting each other. He was giving me advice on apartments.


You know, it's normal.

4 comments:

The Geary's said...

Jealous...

Kristin said...

You and Jenn could have a lot to share about your Big Apple inhabiting siblings.

Newly Nalevanko said...

Maybe he could move in with Penn? Just sayin':)

kscott said...

luke is so freaking cool!