12.27.2010

simple pleasure: love, sweet love.

photo by Max Wanger

Ok, ok, so it's not exactly a simple pleasure -- considering it's one of the most wonderful and exciting days of your entire life -- but to me, during this oh-so magical holiday season, nothing has made me happier than hearing the news that three of my dearest friends are getting married.

I have different histories with all of these sweet girls -- one was my very first friend after leaving home and starting my freshman year at Florida; one is in almost every single one of my memories from college (both good and, well, not so good); and one, who I have been friends with since 1st grade, is -- hands down -- one of the true loves of my life. (Call me dramatic, but it's a fact.)

So to Meg, and T, and Lor, this is just a little note to you to say once again how incredibly, out-of-this-world happy I am for you. You're all in for a world of love and laughs with those boys, which is all that really matters in the end, right?

And speaking of those boys -- nicely done, guys. You managed to find (and hang on to) three of the most amazing girls out there. Consider yourselves the luckiest men on the planet. I know you do.

1 comment:

Lorrie Belford said...

Oh I just love you, bestie, and your over-the-top adoration of LOVE. Can't wait to share all the wedding fun with you. xoxox