2.17.2011

a belated shout-out.

Before I put the tribute to Sam's 1st birthday to bed, I had to post about my absolute favorite thing from the party: the freakin' adorable invitations ....


Um, yeah, are your insides melting a bit right now? Because mine are. Made by my brother's girlfriend (and my friend), Mayela, these invitations are pretty much the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on. Oh, and she also made our darling holiday cards, too.

A lot funkier and artsy (translation: cool) than I'll ever be, Mayela does everything, from decorations to wedding invitations. The girl even has one of her designs hanging all over Reston Town Center. Seriously, she's crazy talented. And kind of a big deal.

So, if you're in the market for, well, anything, check out MayelaLopez.com.

That is all.

1 comment:

Si Si said...

Loved loved loved the darling design. Tell her I will contact her very soon to create a design for my new ETSY business, business cards and gift tags!! So excited!!