7.19.2011

all aboard!


This weekend I watched Juno three times. Three times, friends. And I bawled during each and every viewing ... all while pounding mass amounts of Goldfish, Tostitos and orange juice.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Yep, it's official -- the Hot Mess Express (aka "The Baby Train") has found its way back to Casa de Brown, and it's currently parked out front taking up entirely too much space in my tiny driveway.

Now, in my BC ("before children") life, I would've sworn up and down that -- no worries! -- my current "melty, weepy, all-around tragic" state would be back under control in about, oh say, 87 days. But let's be honest, my life has been in a constant state of hot messiness for the past 2 years. And I don't see that status changing anytime in the near future.

Embrace the crazy, people. Embrace the crazy.

So really, why not bring back the blog to document this oh-so-wonderful season of life, right? I mean, this stuff is just too good not to share.

Enjoy, friends. Oh, and bring on the donettes!

4 comments:

Newly Nalevanko said...

This made my day! I need to work on mine too.. maybe Juno would provide some inspiration :) Definitely lots to share! xoxo!

Kristin said...

She's back... and knocked up! Love it! Congrats, twin. xo

Lorrie Belford said...

Oh how I love the Hot Mess Express. Woo woo!!!

Janet Scott said...

I assume I was the only blog fan who continued to check in every day during the blogging hiatus, not wanting to miss a single post. As you now understand, that's how crazy mothers are when it comes to the accomplishments of and lessons learned from their kids.

You said it perfectly..... embrace the crazy! xoxo