9.13.2011

my girl.

Bring on the burp cloths, baby!

I'm not the fanciest of girls, but I've always had a love for all things classic and girly. Pink frosted cupcakes....Tiffany blue boxes wrapped up in white ribbon....little black dresses? Um, yes please.

And now I'll have my own sweet little slice of heaven who, as it turns out, will be sharing a name with the true embodiment of "classic and girly", the lovely Ms. Hepburn.

I can't wait to meet you, Audrey girl. I see lots of fabulousness in your future.

4 comments:

Newly Nalevanko said...

PERFECT NAME! i love her already!

The Gearys said...

It's just gorgeous ;-) I can't wait to meet her!!

Lor said...

We can't wait to meet her either!!!
:-)

Janet Scott said...

Ah - baby girls? No big whoop really.......
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Going crazy with anticipation for the baby sister to the baby boy I am insane over now!