12.31.2011

happy new year.



I know this video has been floating all over Facebook all day, but I just couldn't help myself. I'm kind of in love with Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt is always adorable -- can you say 10 Things I Hate About You?!?

Anyway, enjoy this little ditty. And enjoy your New Year's Eve. I'll be sitting on the couch with my husband, sipping champagne and undoubtedly falling asleep long before midnight. Yep, after an amazing year, filled with long-awaited moves, unforgettable weddings and big arrivals, we Browns are officially wiped.

So please, do a little celebrating in our honor. Have a few drinks. Get a little crazy. Maybe make some bad decisions. And most importantly, hold on tight to the ones that you love most. Give them a big smooch at midnight. And get excited for 2012.

Happy new year, friends.

2 comments:

Si Si said...

Love the ditty!! Must be a Brown family tradition. Bill and I doing the same for many years now..... Fixing dinner, drinks and maybe even a net flix movie to bring in the New Year!! We will leave it up to E, C and K to possibly make the bad decisions (hope not). Happy Happy to the NOVA Brown's and those sweet sleeping babies.....Cheers

Janet Scott said...

How did we get so lucky to have you? The "Scott Boys" can thank their very existence on you being you. The quest to have another..... Happy New Year little Brown family. XO